Are you thinking about doing Andrea Mowry’s What the Fade? Mystery KAL but you are hesitant because you don’t know how to knit brioche?
Then this is the class for you! We got the inside scoop directly from Andrea on what you need to know to do her KAL and Eunice will teach you everything you need to know to join in on the fun with confidence!
Not going to do the KAL? You can still attend this class and learn all of the basics of brioche!
- 2-color Brioche knitting – Flat
Just the basics
- 2-color Brioche Increases
- 2-color Brioche Decreases
US 4 (3.5 mm) needle, 24 inch length or longer (or size that you are using for What The Fade)
small amount of scrap or leftover yarn:
- MC yarn in Worsted Wt. in solid color,
- CC yarn in Worsted Wt. in a second solid color