Two part class meeting September 30 and October 7 10:30AM-12:30PM
After you have taken our Brioche for Beginners class, the next step is to learn how to fix your mistakes.
- Trouble shooting
- Fixing a dropped YO
- Pick up a dropped stitch
- Efficiently backing up stitch by stitch
- Basic structure of brioche fabric
- How stitches sit on the needle
- How to count rows
- Recognize decreases and correct them
- Recognize increases and correct them
- How to rip out rows and replace the stitches on your needle
- How to Inspect your knitting & Diagnose problems
Supply list for class:
- a few crochet hooks: C, E, G
- Regular gadget bag items such as locking stitch markers, scissors, etc.
NONE!!! I will be knitting the swatches for you!