- Trouble shooting
- Fixing a dropped YO
- Pick up a dropped stitch
- Efficiently backing up stitch by stitch
- Basic structure of brioche fabric
- How stitches sit on the needle
- How to count rows
- Recognize decreases and correct them
- Recognize increases and correct them
- How to rip out rows and replace the stitches on your needle
- How to Inspect your knitting & Diagnose problems
Supply list for class:
- a few crochet hooks: C, E, G
- Regular gadget bag items such as locking stitch markers, scissors, etc.
NONE!!! I will be knitting the swatches for you!
Class space is reserved once your payment is received.
Class fees are payable by cash or check.
Class cancellation must be made 48 hours prior to class for refund.