Instructor: Eunice Williams
- Pick up a dropped stitch with crochet hook
in Stockinette Stitch
in Garter Stitch
- Efficiently backing up stitch by stitch
- Quick and accurate ripping out of rows
- Basic structure of knitted fabric
- How the stitch sits on the needle
- Recognize decreases and correct them
- Recognize increases and correct them
- How to Inspect your knitting & Diagnose problems
supply list for class:
- a few crochet hooks: C, E, G
- locking stitch markers
- Regular Gadget Bag items such as scissors, etc.
NONE!!! I will be knitting the swatches for you!