Instructor: Eunice Williams
- Techniques covered:
- Pick up a dropped stitch with crochet hook
- in Stockinette Stitch
- in Garter Stitch
- Efficiently backing up stitch by stitch
- Quick, safe and accurate ripping out of rows
- Basic structure of knitted fabric
- How the stitch sits on the needle
- How to Inspect your knitting & Diagnose problems
Supply list for class:
- a few crochet hooks: C, E, G
- locking stitch markers
- Regular Gadget Bag items such as scissors, etc.
NONE!!! I will be knitting the swatches for you!
A $3.00 service charge will incur for class cancellations.
Cancellations within 48 hours of class are non-refundable.