This class is SOLD OUT – watch for our email for the next one.
Instructor: Eunice Williams
*Pickup a dropped stitch with crochet hook
*in Stockinette Stitch
*in Garter Stitch
*Efficiently backing up stitch by stitch
* Quick and accurate ripping out of rows
- Basic structure of knitted fabric
- How the stitch sits on the needle
- How to Inspect your knitting & Diagnose problemsSupply List For Class:
• A few Crochet Hooks: C, E, G
• locking stitch markers
• Regular Gadget Bag items such as scissors, etc.Homework:NONE!!! I will be knitting the swatches for you!