Instructor: Eunice Williams
3 part class meeting February 3, 10, 17
Mukluks – destined to become your favorite house slipper! These have a tall cuff that can be pulled up high for maximum warmth, or worn pushed down and slouchy for maximum style. The updated chevron pattern offers a modern take on these very classic slippers. Perfect to tuck into your traveling bag – so no matter where you wander, at the end of a long day you’ve got comfort waiting for you.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: Leg Height = 11 in, Foot Length = varies
2 color stranded knitting
How to read a chart
Picking up stitches
Top Down construction
- 2 skeins worsted wt. yarn in 2 contrasting colors (suggested yarn: Shepherd’s Wool Worsted)
- US 8 (5 mm) 16” circular OR SIZE NEEDED TO GET GAUGE
- length of Smooth waste yarn
- Stitch markers, removable stitch marker
- gadget bag – scissors, etc.
GAUGE (measured over Colorwork in Chart A): 21 sts & 22 rows/ 4inches
None!! We will work gauge swatch in first class
Class supplies must be purchased at BMYS.
Cancellations later than 48 hours prior to class are non-refundable.