The Dottie Class will take place Saturday and Sunday, August 27 & 28, 10am-noon each day.
In this class, you'll get expert guidance on knitting your own Dottie Sweater from the designer herself! The Dottie sweater is classy, sassy and charming. It's a yoked pullover with sprinkled dots throughout that works well with low and high contrast colors paired together.
Skills required for this class include:
- Casting on
- Knitting and purling
- Prior experience with stranded colorwork
- Swatching in the round
- This class is perfectly suited for knitters with one or two sweater projects under their belts
Materials you'll need:
- Dottie Pattern, which can be purchased online ahead of time or at BMYS for $8
- Project materials, including needles and fingering weight yarn in two colors
- Knitters tools such as scissors, a darning needle, stitch markers and measuring tape