Please use the dropdown menu above to select a color.
- 200 yards (182 meters) | 23-24 microns | approx. 100 grams | chunky weight
- Wyoming-grown Targhee-Columbia wool
- Dyed in Philadelphia
- Spun in New Hampshire
TARGHEE-COLUMBIA WOOL CHARACTERISTICS
The Targhee-Columbia breed combines the softness and elasticity of finewool Targhee with the robust substance and warmth of mediumwool Columbia. This versatile mingling of wearability and durability makes Targhee-Columbia suitable for next-to-skin wear, outerwear, or heirloom pieces for the home. We source this breed for Shelter, Loft, and Quarry; the woolen construction of these yarns further enhance the fleece’s lofty and warmth-trapping characteristics.
- 3.5 stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 6 mm (US 10)
- 3 stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 8 mm (US 11)
- Fill a sink or basin with warm water and submerge the fabric in water, gently squeezing out any air bubbles so that the piece can remain under water without being held there.
- Soak work for 20-30 minutes, allowing fabric to become completely saturated.
- Remove excess moisture by rolling your fabric between clean, dry towels with light pressure.
- Lay fabric flat and shape to air dry.