Cocoknits Tape Measure
- Made of PLA - 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and contains no plastic (this product can get wet; it is NOT water soluble)
- Packaged individually in a linen drawstring bag with Cocoknits logo
- Metal tab to keep tape from retracting into the body of the tape measure
- No locking mechanism keeps them 100% plastic-free and reduces the likelihood of breakage
- casing: 2.5 x 2 x .5" (6.5 x 5 x 1.27 cm)
- metal tape: 78" / 2 m long
How to Use
The tape measure does not have a locking mechanism - hold the metal tab or the tape at the body to keep it extended.
This PLA is not water soluble meaning the tape measure can be submerged in water without causing change in the material.