Hide & Hammer #03 Iconic Roll Top Bag
This water resistant canvas and leather knitting bag is the perfect combination of form and function.
Easy to use and maintain, this bag features internal pockets and is large enough for sweater projects but not so bulky that a shawl would get lost in it.
This bag is also excellent as a lunch box with slots for utensils or for foraging too. The adjustable handle on the top of the bag makes it easily attachable to belts, arms of chairs or to slip your arm though when knitting for knitting on the go.
- Removable straps for easy washing. This bag machine washable and you can wash your bags at 30C and iron using a cool setting.
- English made canvas from a long standing textile manufacturer established in 1864 they are pioneers of waxed & dry waxed canvas.
- Internal pockets for patterns, needles & notions
- Solid brass stud fitting close on top of the bag.
- Straps remove from the bag easily with a press stud attachment.
Depth 5.5” (14cm)
Width 9.5” (24cm)
Height (open) – 17” (43cm)
Height (Closed) – from 8” (20cm) to 11” (28cm) approximately.
Strap Length 14”