Fabric sold in 1/4 yard increments. Fabric is cut in one continuous piece.
Material: 100% Linen
Fabric Width: 56"
Fabric Weight: 5.5 oz/sq yard
Price per 1/4 yard: $9.75
Price per yard: $39
The 185 dress weight linen is our go to linen for all dress making and is what we use for many of our samples. It is a great match for all of our patterns, dresses, tops and loose fitting trousers. This linen also works well for lighter curtains for a casual less refined look.
It is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
- 143cm wide.
- 5.5oz, 185gsm.
- 100% linen.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Dark colours may bleed initially so wash separately. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- Member of the European Flax-Linen and Hemp alliance.
- The dyes used on this cloth are GOTS certified.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 636.
* Please note that different batches of cloth may vary slightly.