Fabric sold in 1/4 yard increments. Fabric is cut in one continuous piece.
A large striking check of dark purple, grey and coral pink. European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. This linen is yarn dyed, meaning the yarns are dyed before being woven.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Suitable for dresses, tops, loose trousers, and slouchy jackets.
- 100% linen.
- 143cm / 56 inches wide.
- 5.9oz, 200gsm.
- Check size 4cm and 11.7cm.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 127.